All students prepared for college, careers and life
All students will develop knowledge, skills and attitudes to be successful life-long learners and engaged citizens in a diverse, global society.
· Quality instruction in every classroom
· Articulated, aligned curriculum and assessments across the system
· 21st Century teaching, learning and leading
In everything we do, we will:
· Focus on learning, collaboration, results and continuous improvement
· Ensure data-driven decisions
· Provide equity of opportunities and resources
· Communicate with and engage students, families, staff and community
Critical questions that guide our work:
· What do students need to know?
· How will we know they have learned it?
· What will we do when they haven’t learned it?
· What will we do when they already know it?